Report Name: Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated– Business Description:
Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc is a Japanese company engaged in electric utility and related business, gas supply and thermal storage brokerage business, on-site energy business, overseas consulting and investment business, real estate management service business, and information technology (IT) business. Chubu Electric primarily operates in Japan.
As of FY2016, the company operated through 52 subsidiaries and 42 associated companies.
Chubu Electric operates through two business segments: electric power; and energy.
The electric power business, the core business of Chubu Electric, is involved in generating and supplying electric power. Chubu Electric’s supply area in Chubu region covers nearly 39,000 square kilometers (sq. km) serving approximately 16 million people. The Chubu region consists of many Japanese industries, such as automobiles, machine tools, electric components, and new materials.
During the year, the company’s electric energy sold totaled 122 billion-kilowatt hour (kWh) and energy supplied totaled 131,868 GWh. The company also has a total generation capacity of 33,170 megawatts (MW) (211 locations), which includes thermal power of 24,015 MW (10 locations), hydroelectric power of 5,497 MW (196 locations), nuclear power of 3,617 MW (one location), and new energy power of 39 MW (four locations) as on FY2016.
Moreover, the company’s transmission lines totaled 12,261 kilometers (kms) in FY2016. Also, Chubu Electric’s transformation facilities include 939 substations with a capacity of 124.77 million kilo-volt ampere (kVA). The company’s distribution facilities have a distribution line length of 133,382 kms.
Chubu Electric’s energy business segment includes its gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply business as well as the provision of co-generation systems. The company operates this segment through C Energy, Minami Enshu Pipeline, Nakao Geothermal Power, and Aichi Clean energy.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated?
- How has Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated performed financially from 2013?
- How does Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What is Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What is Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chubu Electric Power Company, Incorporated? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757