Report Name: Cimarex Energy, Co Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Cimarex Energy, Co Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Cimarex Energy, Co– Business Description:
Cimarex Energy, Co. is an exploration and production company engaged in oil and gas activities. The company primarily operates in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico states of the US.
The company operates through one business segment: Exploration and Production.
Cimarex’s Exploration and Production activities are conducted primarily in two main areas: the Permian Basin and the Mid-Continent region. In 2016, exploration and development (E&D) investment totaled $735 million, of which 59% was invested in the Permian Basin and 40% in the Mid-Continent region. In FY2016, the Exploration and Production segment reported revenues of $1,257.3 million, which accounted for 100% of the company’s total revenue.
The Permian Basin encompasses west Texas and southeast New Mexico. The Permian region produced 504 million cubic feet equivalent (MMcfe) per day of oil and gas in 2016. The Mid-Continent region consists of Oklahoma, Kansas and the Texas Panhandle with activities primarily focused in the Woodford shale and the Meramec horizon, both in Oklahoma. In 2016, production from the Mid-Continent averaged 457 MMcfe per day of oil and gas. The company drilled a total of 48 gross wells (30.3 net) in the Permian Basin and 106 gross (30.7 net) Mid-Continent wells during FY2016.
The company’s production volumes totaled 352,591 million cubic feet equivalent (MMcfe) (equivalent to 963.4 MMcfe/d) including 16.5 million barrels of oil volume (MMBbls), 168,227 MMcf of gas volume, and 14.2 MMBbls of natural gas liquids (NGL). Production volumes are comprised of 48% natural gas, 28% oil and 24% natural gas liquids (NGLs). The total proved reserves of the company totaled 2,890 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe) at the end of FY2016 with 63% of the total proved reserves were located in the Mid-Continent region and 37% were in the Permian Basin.
FY2016, the company’s ten largest producing fields held 86% of total proved reserves: Watonga-Chickasha (57.1%), Ford, West (8.4%), Dixieland (6.1%), Lusk (3.9%), Cottonwood Draw (2.6%), Grisham (1.8%), Phantom (1.7%), Two Georges (1.7%), Sandbar (1.4%) and Quail Ridge (1%).
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cimarex Energy, Co in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Cimarex Energy, Co listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Cimarex Energy, Co’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Cimarex Energy, Co’s corporate goals, and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cimarex Energy, Co. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Cimarex Energy, Co?
- How has Cimarex Energy, Co performed financially from 2013?
- How does Cimarex Energy, Co rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What is Cimarex Energy, Co strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What is Cimarex Energy, Co’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cimarex Energy, Co? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757