Report Name: CITIC Securities Company Limited Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
CITIC Securities Company Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
CITIC Securities Company Limited – Business Description:
CITIC Securities Company Limited provides investment banking, brokerage, trading, assets management, investment and other related financial services. The company operates in China and Hong Kong.
The company operates through five business segments: Brokerage, Trading, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and Others.
The company’s Brokerage segment includes securities and futures dealing, and brokerage; as well as the sale of financial products as agent. In FY2016, the Brokerage segment reported revenues of CNY15,511.4 million, which accounted for 31% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s through its Trading segment is involved in trading and market-making of equities, fixed income products and derivatives, margin financing and securities lending activities, alternative investment business, and commodities trading. In FY2016, the Trading segment reported revenues of CNY12,788.3 million, which accounted for 25.5% of the company’s total revenue.
CITIC’s Asset Management segment is engaged in providing asset management services, including the provision of management services to PE funds, pension funds, annuity plans and other asset management accounts. In FY2016, the Asset Management segment reported revenues of CNY7,528.9 million, which accounted for 15% of the company’s total revenue.
CITIC’s Investment Banking segment is involved in providing underwriting services and financial advisory services. The company’s brokerage segment engages in securities and futures dealing and broking, and agency sale of financial products. In FY2016, the Investment Banking segment reported revenues of CNY5,476.1 million, which accounted for 10.9% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s Others segment engages in private equity investment, principal investment and other businesses. In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of CNY8,761.7 million, which accounted for 17.5% of the company’s total revenue.
CITIC’s subsidiaries include CITIC Futures Co., Ltd., CITIC Securities Brokerage (HK) Limited, CITIC Securities International Company Limited, CITIC Securities Investment Limited, CITIC Securities Oversea Investment Company, CITIC Securities Qingdao Training Centre, GoldStone Investment Co., Ltd., Jintong Securities Co., Ltd., Qingdao GoldStone Storm Investment Consulting Company Limited and Zhongzheng Futures International (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CITIC Securities Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about CITIC Securities Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases CITIC Securities Company Limited ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of CITIC Securities Company Limited ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CITIC Securities Company Limited. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of CITIC Securities Company Limited?
- How has CITIC Securities Company Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does CITIC Securities Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What is CITIC Securities Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What is CITIC Securities Company Limited ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CITIC Securities Company Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757