Report Name: CKE Restaurants, Inc Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
CKE Restaurants, Inc Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
CKE Restaurants, Inc – Business Description:
CKE Restaurants, through its subsidiaries, franchisees and licensees, operates quick-service and fast-casual dining restaurants. The company operates a chain of 3,718 franchised or company-operated restaurants in 44 US states and 38 foreign countries and US territories.
CKE primarily operates through two brands: Carl’s Jr., and Hardee’s.
Carl’s Jr. has more than 1,100 restaurants worldwide, with more than 300 dual-branded Carl’s Jr./Green Burrito restaurants. Carl’s Jr. sells breakfast items, charbroiled burgers, salads, sides, desserts, beverages and tacos, among others.
Hardee’s operates over 1,900 quick-service restaurants in 30 US states and nine other countries. Hardee’s sells ‘Black Angus’ beef thickburgers, and other products such as hand-scooped ice cream shakes and malts. Hardee’s also sells biscuits. Hardee’s has its key market presence in the Midwestern and Eastern US.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CKE Restaurants, Inc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about CKE Restaurants, Inc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases CKE Restaurants, Inc ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of CKE Restaurants, Inc ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CKE Restaurants, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of CKE Restaurants, Inc?
- How has CKE Restaurants, Inc performed financially from 2013?
- How does CKE Restaurants, Inc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CKE Restaurants, Inc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are CKE Restaurants, Inc ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CKE Restaurants, Inc? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757