Report Name: Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC – Business Description:
Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC, formerly known as Cleco Corporation is an energy services company based in central Louisiana. The company engaged in the businesses of regulated electric utility and wholesale energy. Cleco primarily operates in the US.
As of December 31, 2016, Cleco, through two wholly owned subsidiaries, owned one transmission substation in Louisiana and one transmission substation in Mississippi.
The company primarily operates through two business segments: Cleco Power and others.
Cleco Power is an electric utility engaged primarily in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity within Louisiana. It serves approximately 288,000 customers through its retail business spread across Louisiana and supplies wholesale power in Louisiana and Mississippi. Cleco Power owns and operates nine generating units that include ownership interest in five steam electric generating stations, three combined cycle units and one gas turbine with 3,310 megawatts (MW) of nameplate generating capacity, and a combined electric net generating capacity of 3,168 MW.
As of December 2016, Cleco Power owned 84 active transmission substations and 219 active distribution substations. As of December 31, 2016, Cleco Power’s transmission system consisted of 67 circuit miles of 500-kiloVolt (kV) lines; 549 circuit miles of 230-kV lines; 671 circuit miles of 138 kV lines and 29 circuit miles of 69-kV lines. Cleco Power’s distribution system consisted of 3,623 circuit miles of 34.5-kV lines and 8,312 circuit miles of other lines.
In FY2016, the Cleco Power segment reported revenues of $1,159.2 million, which accounted for 100.5% of the company’s total revenue (before eliminations).
Under the Others segment, Cleco operates a wholly-owned subsidiary, Cleco Support Group that is engaged in providing joint and common administrative support services in the areas of information technology; finance, cash management, accounting, tax and auditing; human resources; investor relations; project consulting; risk management; strategic and corporate development; legal, ethics, and regulatory compliance; facilities management; supply chain and inventory; and other administrative services.
In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of $45.2 million, which accounted for 3.9% of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC?
- How has Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC performed financially from 2013?
- How does Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cleco Corporate Holdings, LLC? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757