Report Name: Community Health Systems Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Community Health Systems Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Community Health Systems – Business Description:
Community Health Systems runs acute care hospitals in non-urban and selected urban markets in the US. The company and its affiliates currently own or lease 155 hospitals (152 general acute care hospitals and four stand-alone rehabilitation or psychiatric hospitals). These hospitals are located across 21 US states, with an aggregate of 26,222 licensed beds. The company’s hospitals offer a variety of services involving a range of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services. As of December 31, 2016, the company owned and operated 74 licensed home care agencies and 15 licensed hospice agencies.
Additionally, the company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Quorum Health Resources (QHR), provides management and consulting services to non-affiliated general acute care hospitals located throughout the US. CHS operates in two business segments: hospital operations, and corporate and all other. The hospital operations segment includes acute care hospitals and related healthcare entities that provide inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. The segment offers management services which include executive management services and consulting services to non-affiliated acute care hospitals. In addition, the segment has home care agencies operations that provide in-home outpatient care.
As of December 31, 2016, the hospital operations segment recorded revenues of $18,210 million, a decrease of 5.3% over FY2015. Revenues generated from the home health agencies operations are reported by the company under ‘corporate and all other’ segment. The corporate and all other segment recorded revenues of $228 million in FY2016, an increase of 12.3% over FY2015. CHS primarily generates revenues through four business sources: Medicare; Medicaid; self-pay; and managed care and other third-party payers.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Community Health Systems in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Community Health Systems listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Community Health Systems’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Community Health Systems’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Community Health Systems. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Community Health Systems?
- How has Community Health Systems performed financially from 2013?
- How does Community Health Systems rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Community Health Systems strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Community Health Systems’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Community Health Systems? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12-hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757