Report Name: Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA – Business Description:
Richemont is a Swiss-based provider of luxury goods. The group has operations in several countries spanning EMEA, Asia Pacific, Japan and the Americas.
The group operates through three business segments: Jewellery Maisons, Specialist Watchmakers, and Others.
The Jewelry Maisons business segment designs, manufactures and distributes jewelry products. The brands offered by this segment include Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Giampiero Bodino. In FY2016, the Jewelry Maisons segment reported revenue of EUR6,048 million, which accounted for 54.6% of the group’s total revenue.
The Specialist Watchmakers business segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of precision timepieces. The segment offers its products under Piaget, A. Lange & Sohne, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Vacheron Constantin, Officine Panerai, IWC Schaffhausen, Baume & Mercier and Roger Dubuis brands. In FY2016, the Specialist Watchmakers segment reported revenue of EUR3,225 million, which accounted for 29.1% of the group’s total revenue.
Other operating segment of the group includes Montblanc, Alfred Dunhill, Lancel, Chloe, Purdey, Shanghai Tang, Peter Millar, investment property companies and other manufacturing entities. In FY2016, the Other operating segment reported revenue of EUR1,803 million, which accounted for 16.3% of the group’s total revenue.
Geographically, Richemont classifies its operations into four segments, namely Asia Pacific, Europe, The Americas, and Middle East and Africa. In FY2016, Asia Pacific segment accounted for 44.9% of the group’s total revenues; followed by Europe with 30.6%; the Americas with 15.8%; and Middle East and Africa with 8.8%.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA?
- How has Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA performed financially from 2013?
- How does Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12-hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757