Report Name: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company – Business Description:
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company focuses on design, manufacture and sale of tires for automotive vehicles. The company manufactures and markets passenger car, light and medium truck, motorsport, motorcycle, and racing tires. It operates nine manufacturing facilities and 20 distribution centers in 10 countries.
As of FY2016, the company maintained 54 manufacturing, distribution, retail stores, and technical centers and office facilities worldwide. The company operates through two business segments: Americas Tire Operations and International Tire Operations. The Americas Tire Operations segment manufactures and markets passenger car and light truck tires, primarily for sale in the US replacement market. The segment also distributes tires for medium trucks and motorcycles that are manufactured at the company’s affiliated operations. The medium truck tires are sourced through an off-take agreement subsequent to the company’s sale of its ownership interest in its former Cooper Chengshan (Shandong) Tire Company, joint venture, which is currently known as Prinx Chengshan Tire (CCT). The segment’s major distribution channels and customers include independent tire dealers, wholesale distributors, regional and national retail tire chains and large retail chains. In addition to manufacturing tires in the US, the segment has a joint venture manufacturing operation in Mexico, Corporacion de Occidente (COOCSA). The segment sells a limited number of tires to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
In FY2016, the Americas Tire segment reported revenues of $2,600.3 million, which accounted for 84.9% of the company’s total revenue. The International Tire Operations segment primarily includes manufacturing facilities in the UK, China, and Serbia. The company’s UK business manufactures and markets passenger car, light truck, racing and motorcycle tires and tire retread material for the global market. In China, the company’s Cooper Kunshan business manufactures light vehicle tires. The Serbian entity manufactures light vehicle tires primarily for the European markets and for export to the US.
In FY2016, the International Tire segment reported revenues of $464 million, which accounted for 15.1% of the company’s total revenue. Cooper Tire markets its tires under various brand names, including Cooper, Mastercraft, Starfire, Roadmaster, Avon Tyres, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Dean, and Mentor.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Cooper Tire & Rubber Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cooper Tire & Rubber Company. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company?
- How has Cooper Tire & Rubber Company performed financially from 2013?
- How does Cooper Tire & Rubber Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cooper Tire & Rubber Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12-hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757