Report Name: Dyax Corporation Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Dyax Corporation Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Dyax Corporation– Business Description:
Dyax Corporation is an integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs, with an emphasis on hereditary angioedema (HAE) and other plasma-kallikrein-mediated (PKM) disorders. The company operates in the US predominantly.
The company’s lead product, ecallant has been approved under the brand name Kalbitor in the US for the treatment of acute attacks of HAE in patients 12 years of age and older. Dyax has a commercial organization to support sales of Kalbitor in the US, and establishing strategic collaborations to develop and commercialize ecallantide for the treatment of HAE in key regions worldwide. Currently, Dyax has collaboration agreements for regions including China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and select countries in Latin America (including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela), Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and South Africa.
Dyax is currently developing DX-2930, an investigational fully human monoclonal antibody inhibitor of plasma kallikrein to be used as a subcutaneous injection for the prophylactic treatment of HAE in patients. In order to expedite the development of DX-2930, the company has also developed a biomarker assay that detects evidence of plasma kallikrein activity in patient blood.
Dyax identified ecallantide and other compounds using its patented phage display technology. The technology rapidly selects compounds that bind with high affinity and specificity to therapeutic targets. Dyax leverages this technology broadly through the Licensing and Funded Research Portfolio (LFRP). Collectively, LFRP agreements generate significant revenue for Dyax in the form of license fees, milestone payments and/or royalties. The LFRP’s advanced licensee pipeline includes one approved product, Cyramza (ramucirumab) which is marketed by Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly) and multiple product candidates in various stages of clinical development.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Dyax Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Dyax Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Dyax Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Dyax Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Dyax Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Dyax Corporation?
- How has Dyax Corporation performed financially from 2013?
- How does Dyax Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Dyax Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Dyax Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Dyax Corporation? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757