Report Name: Egmont International Holding A/S Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Egmont International Holding A/S Company Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Egmont International Holding A/S Company– Business Description:
Egmont International Holding is a Scandinavian media group engaged in publishing media in over 30 countries. The group provides magazines, comics, books, films, television (TV) programs, movie-theater operations, interactive games and game consoles. It operates in Europe, Australia, Asia and the Americas.
The group operates through four business divisions: Egmont Publishing, Egmont Books, Egmont Nordisk Film and TV 2 Group.
Egmont’s Egmont Publishing division products include: comics, preschool magazines, teenage magazines, audio products and games, mobile services, digital media, books, family magazines, women’s magazines, illustrated weeklies, men’s magazines, special interest magazines and digital media. It exports its products to various countries which include: Canada, Faroe Islands, Greenland, India, Iceland and South Korea.
The group’s Egmont Books division products include: literary fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, audio books, educational materials, book stores, and E-books. It operates in Denmark and Norway.
Egmont’s Egmont Nordisk film division is engaged in the production, distribution and presentation of films in the Nordic region as well as distribution of games. It operates in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Sweden and Germany.
The group’s TV 2 Group focuses on news, entertainment and sport. The group offers channels including TV 2, TV 2 Nyhetskanalen, TV 2 Zebra, TV 2 Sport, TV 2 Barclays Premier League, TV 2 Livsstil, TV 2 Filmkanalen, TV 2 Sumo, Web TV, RiksTV. It operates in Norway.
Egmont’s subsidiaries include Egmont International Holding A/S, Egmont Holding A/S, Egmont Publishing A/S, Egmont Printing Service A/S, Egmont Creative Solutions A/S, ABCiTY A/S, Lindhardt og Ringhof Forlag A/S, Nordisk Film A/S, Nordisk Film Distribution A/S and Nordisk Film Shortcut A/S.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Egmont International Holding A/S Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Egmont International Holding A/S Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the Egmont International Holding A/S Company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Egmont International Holding A/S Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Egmont International Holding A/S Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Egmont International Holding A/S Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Egmont International Holding A/S Company?
- How has Egmont International Holding A/S Company performed financially from 2013?
- How does Egmont International Holding A/S Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Egmont International Holding A/S Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Egmont International Holding A/S Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Egmont International Holding A/S Company? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757