Report Name: Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited– Business Description:
Great Plains Energy Incorporated is engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity in Missouri and Kansas with a combined diverse generation platform of approximately 6,500 megawatts (MW) of capacity. The company primarily operates in the US.
GPE operates through one business segment: Electric Utility.
The Electric Utility segment consists of Kansas City Power & Light Company (KCP&L), a regulated utility; and KCP&L Greater Missouri Operations Company’s (GMO) regulated utility operations and GMO Receivables Company. The segment serves approximately 855,700 customers located in western Missouri and eastern Kansas. The company’s customers include approximately 753,500 residences; 99,700 commercial firms; and 2,500 industrials, municipalities and other electric utilities. The Electric Utility segment has approximately 3,600 circuit miles of transmission lines, 15,600 circuit miles of overhead distribution lines and 7,100 circuit miles of underground distribution lines in Missouri and Kansas.
The company operates mainly through two subsidiaries: KCP&L and GMO.
KCP&L is an integrated, regulated electric utility that provides electricity to customers primarily in the states of Missouri and Kansas. KCP&L has one active wholly owned subsidiary, Kansas City Power & Light Receivables Company (KCP&L Receivables Company). KCP&L serves approximately 534,400 customers located in western Missouri and eastern Kansas. Customers include approximately 471,900 residences, 60,500 commercial firms, and 2,000 industrials, municipalities and other electric utilities.
GMO is an integrated, regulated electric utility that provides electricity to customers in the state of Missouri. GMO also provides regulated steam service to certain customers in the St. Joseph, Missouri area. GMO has two active wholly owned subsidiaries, GMO Receivables Company and MPS Merchant Services (MPS Merchant).
GPE also wholly owns GPE Transmission Holding Company (GPETHC). GPETHC owns 13.5% of Transource Energy (Transource) with the remaining 86.5% owned by AEP Transmission Holding Company (AEPTHC), a subsidiary of American Electric Power Company. Transource is focused on the development of competitive electric transmission projects.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited?
- How has Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Great Plains Energy Incorporated Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757