Report Name: Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited– Business Description:
Harman International Industries Incorporated a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. provides designs and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services. The software solutions power mobile devices and systems of the company are designed to be connected, integrated, personalized and adaptive across all platforms, from work and home, to car and mobile. Harman sales its products under AKG, AMX, Crown, Harman/Kardon, Infinity, JBL, JBL Professional, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, Martin, Revel, Soundcraft and Studer brand names. The company’s principal market includes the US, Europe, and Asia. The company operated through five business segments: Connected car, lifestyle audio, professional solutions, and connected services. The connected car segment designs, manufactures and markets connected car systems for vehicle applications primarily to be installed as original equipment by automotive manufacturers.
The infotainment systems are a combination of information and entertainment components. The company’s infotainment products are sold to a number of global automotive manufacturers including BMW, Daimler, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Geely, General Motors, Hyundai, Qoros, Subaru, Suzuki, TATA, Toyota/Lexus, Ssangyong, the Volkswagen Group and Yamaha. The company also produces Harman infotainment system for Harley-Davidson touring motorcycles.
The company has the rights to use the Bowers & Wilkins, Bang & Olufsen, and Canton brand names within the automotive space Harman sells its home audio products in specialty audio stores, Harman stores, mass-market retail stores such as Apple, Best Buy, Target, Media Markt and Fnac, and through online retailers, such as Amazon.com and the company’s website www.Harmanaudio.com. Professional solution segment designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio, lighting, video and control and automation solutions for commercial, enterprise and public space applications. The segment designs products for recording, broadcast, cinema and music reproduction applications such as loudspeakers, power amplifiers, digital signal processors, microphones, headphones and mixing consoles.
In addition, it provides high-quality products to the sound reinforcement, music instrument support and broadcast and recording segments of the professional audio market. Additionally, the segment offers scalable systems such as control and automation, system-wide switching and audio and video signal distribution, as well as digital signage and technology management. It provides turnkey system solutions that offer the customer improved performance, reliability, ease of installation and use, as well reduced environmental impact. The segment also provides full lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural and commercial sectors.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited?
- How has Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Harman International Industries Incorporated Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757