Report Name: JSW Energy Limited Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
JSW Energy Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
JSW Energy Limited– Business Description:
JSW Energy is involved in the power production. The company generates around 4,531 megawatt (MW) of power. The company operates in India, Mauritius, South Africa, the UK, and British Virgin Islands.
The company is engaged in the businesses of power generation, power transmission, mining, power plant equipment manufacturing and power trading.
JSW Energy’s Vijayanagar plant produces 860MW of power. The company has set up a 1,200MW imported coal-based thermal plant in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra. The company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Raj WestPower, operates the 1,080MW lignite-based thermal power plant in Barmer, Rajasthan. JSW Energy also operates 300 MW Baspa II Hydro Electric Project and e 1,091 MW Karcham Wangtoo Hydro Electric Project (Karcham Project), both located at Himachal Pradesh.
The company has lignite mines in two contiguous blocks Kapurdi and Jalipa in the district of Barmer, Rajasthan with the current operating capacity of 7 (MTPA) million metric tonnes per annum. The company also operates Barmer Lignite Mining Company Limited, a 49:51 joint venture between Raj WestPower Ltd (a subsidiary of JSW Energy) and Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Ltd; and South African Coal Mining Holdings.
JSW Energy operates two 400 Kilovolt (KV) power transmission lines through joint venture with Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MSETCL) for evacuation of power generated from Ratnagiri Power Plant and also from other proposed projects in the region.
The company’s has entered into a joint venture with Toshiba to manufacture supercritical steam turbines and generators; and is also engaged in power trading through JSW Power Trading Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
The company’s other subsidiaries include the following: Ilanga Coal Mines Proprietary Limited, JSW Energy (Raigarh) Limited (JSWRL), JSW Energy Minerals Mauritius Limited (JSWEMML), JSW Energy Natural Resources (BVI ) Limited (JENRBL), JSW Energy Natural Resources Mauritius Limited (JENRML), JSW Energy Natural Resources South Africa (Pty) Limited, JSW Power Trading Company Limited (JSWPTC), Mainsail Trading 55 Proprietary Limited (MTPL) and Royal Bafokeng Capital (Pty) Limited (RBC).
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of JSW Energy Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about JSW Energy Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases JSW Energy Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of JSW Energy Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does JSW Energy Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of JSW Energy Limited?
- How has JSW Energy Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does JSW Energy Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are JSW Energy Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are JSW Energy Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of JSW Energy Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757