Report Name: Keppel Corporation Limited Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Keppel Corporation Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Keppel Corporation Limited– Business Description:
Keppel Corporation Limited is the holding company of the Keio Group. The company operates in Japan.
The company operates through five segments: merchandise sales, transportation, leisure, other businesses, and real estate.
Keio’s merchandise sales segment operates business through department stores, retail stores, station sales, shopping centers, and book sales. Keio’s merchandise segment function from sales through subsidiaries namely Keio Department Store, Keio Store, Keio Shoseki Hanbai, and six others.
The transportation segment comprises bus services, railways, and taxi services. Its railway and bus services are majorly concentrated in the greater Tokyo region. The company’s transportation business consists of nine subsidiaries including Keio, Keio Dentetsu Bus, Keio Jidousha, and six others.
The company’s leisure segment operates hotels, and offers travel services and advertising services. The subsidiaries in this segment include Keio Plaza Hotel, Keio Travel Agency, Keio Agency, and four others.
The other businesses comprise building maintenance, railway car maintenance, and construction business. The segment has 12 subsidiaries including Keio Setsubi Service, Keio Juuki Seibi, Keio Construction, and nine others.
Keio’s real estate segment runs business by real estate sales, and land and building lease. The subsidiaries operating under this segment include Keio, Keio Realty and Development, ReBITA, and four others.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Keppel Corporation Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Keppel Corporation Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Keppel Corporation Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Keppel Corporation Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Keppel Corporation Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Keppel Corporation Limited?
- How has Keppel Corporation Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does Keppel Corporation Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Keppel Corporation Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Keppel Corporation Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Keppel Corporation Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757