Report Name: Kia Motors Corporation Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Kia Motors Corporation Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Kia Motors Corporation– Business Description:
Kia Motors Corporation is a Korea-based manufacturer of automobiles. The company manufactures and sells a range of passenger cars, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles, both in the domestic and international markets. It is also engaged in manufacturing and sale of vehicle parts, leasing of vehicles and rendering vehicle maintenance services. The largest shareholder in the company is Hyundai Motor, which holds 33.9% of the company’s stock.
The company manufactures and sells passenger cars, recreational vehicles, and commercial vehicles under various brands. Kia Motors sells its compact cars under Picanto, Rio 4-Door, Rio 5-Door, Cerato/Forte, Cerato/Forte 5-Door, Cerato/Forte Koup, Cee’d, Pro Cee’d, Cee’d Sportswagon, Optima, Cadenza, and Kia Quoris brands. Similarly, the company delivers its sport utility vehicle and multi-purpose vehicle under the brand names such as Soul, Carens/Rondo, Grand Carnival, Sportage, Sorento, and Mohave. The company’s commercial vehicles comprise of the K2500, K2700, K3000S, and K4000G brands. Its hybrid and electric vehicle line-up include the Niro, Optima Hybrid, and Soul EV.
During FY2015, Kia Motors manufactured 3,041,000 units, including 1,718,000 units in Korea, 615,000 units in China, 369,000 units in the US, and 338,000 units in Slovakia. During the year, the company posted retail sales of 2,915,000 units, including 616,000 units in China, 626,000 units in the US, 527,000 units in Korea, 385,000 units in Europe, and the remaining 761,000 units in the rest of the world.
The company manufactures its vehicles at 14 manufacturing and assembly operations in eight countries. These vehicles are sold and serviced through a network of more than 3,000 distributors and dealers covering 172 countries. The company owns and operates three principal automobile production bases in Korea, including the Sohari factory, the Hwa-sung factory, and the Kwangju factory. Additionally, it has manufacturing plant in Zilina, Slovakia, and also in China and the US.
Major foreign subsidiaries for international sales include Kia Motors America in the US, Kia Canada in Canada, and Kia Motors Germany in Germany. Also, the company established foreign manufacturing subsidiaries, Kia Motors Slovakia and Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia to cater to the demand of products in Europe and North America, respectively.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Kia Motors Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Kia Motors Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Kia Motors Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Kia Motors Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Kia Motors Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Kia Motors Corporation?
- How has Kia Motors Corporation performed financially from 2013?
- How does Kia Motors Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Kia Motors Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Kia Motors Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Kia Motors Corporation? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757