Report Name: Kimball International, Inc. Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Kimball International, Inc. Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Kimball International, Inc.– Business Description:
Kimball is the designer and manufacturer of furniture products sold under its family of brands, including Kimball Office, National Office Furniture, and Kimball Hospitality. The company operates production facilities and showrooms in nine states of the US and the District of Columbia.
The company operates through one reportable segment: furniture.
The furniture segment provides furniture for the office and hospitality industries, sold under the company’s family of brands: Kimball Office, National Office Furniture, and Kimball Hospitality. Kimball Office and National Office Furniture brands provide office furniture solutions for collaborative and open work space areas, conference and meeting rooms, training rooms, private offices, learning areas, lobby/reception areas, and dining/cafe areas with a mix of wood, metal, laminate, paint and fabric options. The products offered include desks, credenzas, seating, tables, collaborative workstations, panel systems, filing and storage units, and accessories/accents. Additionally, the company offers several products designed specifically for the growing healthcare market such as patient room and lounge seating and casegoods.
Kimball Hospitality provides furniture solutions for hotel properties and mixed use developments. Its products include headboards, desks, tables, dressers, entertainment centers, chests, wall panels, upholstered seating, task seating, cabinets and vanities with a broad mix of wood, metal, stone, laminate, finish, and fabric options.
The company also has a trucking fleet and customer fulfillment centers, which handle the delivery of products. As of June 30, 2016, Kimball’s products were primarily produced at 10 plants, of which seven were located in Indiana, two in Kentucky and one in Virginia.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Kimball International, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Kimball International, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Kimball International, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Kimball International, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Kimball International, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Kimball International, Inc.?
- How has Kimball International, Inc. performed financially from 2013?
- How does Kimball International, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Kimball International, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Kimball International, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Kimball International, Inc.? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757