Report Name: Sanofi Genzyme Limited Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Sanofi Genzyme Limited Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Sanofi Genzyme Limited– Business Description:
Sanofi Genzyme a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanofi, is engaged in the field of biotechnology. The company’s product and service portfolio is focused on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology. The company has sites in more than 40 locations around the world serving patients in more than 100 countries.
The company operates through two business units: rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology.
Genzyme’s rare disease business unit is focused on products for the treatment of rare genetic diseases and other chronic debilitating diseases, including lysosomal storage disorders (LSD), a group of metabolic disorders caused by enzyme deficiencies and endocrinology. Its products include: Cerezyme (imiglucerase for injection), an enzyme replacement therapy used to treat Gaucher disease, an inherited, potentially life-threatening LSD; Cerdelga (eliglustat), a first-line oral therapy for Gaucher disease Type 1; Myozyme / Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa), enzyme replacement therapies used to treat Pompe disease, an inherited, progressive and often fatal LSD; Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta), an enzyme replacement therapy used to treat Fabry disease, an inherited, progressive and potentially life threatening LSD; and Aldurazyme (laronidase), an enzyme replacement therapy used to treat Mucopolysaccharidosis Type 1 (MPS I).
The multiple sclerosis business segment focuses on the development and commercialization of therapies to treat multiple sclerosis. The company’s products include: Aubagio (teriflunomide), an oral immunomodulator and Lemtrada (alemtuzumab), a humanized monoclonal antibody. Genzyme has multiple sclerosis research and development (R&D) pipeline focused on investigational treatments to address unmet needs for relapsing and progressive forms. Its R&D programs are pursuing research in selective immunomodulation, neuroprotection and remyelination.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Sanofi Genzyme Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Sanofi Genzyme Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Sanofi Genzyme Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Sanofi Genzyme Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Sanofi Genzyme Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Sanofi Genzyme Limited?
- How has Sanofi Genzyme Limited performed financially from 2013?
- How does Sanofi Genzyme Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Sanofi Genzyme Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Sanofi Genzyme Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Sanofi Genzyme Limited? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757