Report Name: Core-Mark Holding Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Core-Mark Holding Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Core-Mark Holding – Business Description:
Core-Mark is one of the largest wholesale distributors to the convenience retail industry in North America. The company distributes a range of consumer products categorized into food and non-food products. Food products include fast food, candies, snacks, groceries, beverages and fresh products such as sandwiches, juices, salads, produce, dairy and bread. Non-food products include cigarettes, tobacco, health and beauty care products, general merchandise and equipment.
The company operates through two geographical segments: the US and Canada that aggregates to one reportable segment.
The company provides sales, marketing, distribution and logistics services to over 43,000 customer locations in 50 states in the US and five Canadian provinces through 30 distribution centers. In addition, Core-Mark operates two third party logistic distribution facilities.
Core-Mark’s customer base consists of traditional convenience stores as well as alternative outlets selling consumer packaged goods. The company’s traditional convenience store customers include national and super-regional convenience store operators, as well as independently owned convenience stores. Its alternative outlet customers comprises a variety of store formats, including drug stores, grocery stores, liquor stores, cigarette and tobacco shops, hotel gift shops, military exchanges, college and corporate campuses, casinos, hardware stores, airport concessions, and other specialty and small format stores that carry convenience products.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely the US, and Canada. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 90.6% of the company’s total revenues, and Canada with 9.4%.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Core-Mark Holding in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Core-Mark Holding listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Core-Mark Holding ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Core-Mark Holding ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Core-Mark Holding. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Core-Mark Holding?
- How has Core-Mark Holding performed financially from 2013?
- How does Core-Mark Holding rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Core-Mark Holding strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Core-Mark Holding ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Core-Mark Holding? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12-hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757