Report Name: ION Media Networks, Inc. Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
ION Media Networks, Inc. Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
ION Media Networks, Inc.– Business Description:
ION Media Networks is a privately-held network television broadcasting company. The company delivers its contents to around 260 million US television viewers in 100 million homes. ION owns and operates 62 broadcast television stations. The company primarily operates in the US.
The company’s media networks include the following: ION Television, ION Life and Qubo.
ION Television is a general entertainment network engaged in television programming and distribution businesses. It has presence at over 100 million US television households via nationwide cable, satellite, telco and broadcast distribution. The network primarily includes Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, DIRECTV, Dish, Verizon FiOS, and AT&T U-Verse. ION Television’s program lineup includes Blue Bloods, Burn Notice, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Leverage, The Listener, Psych, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Saving Hope and Rookie Blue.
ION Life is a digital television network that offers an array of engaging lifestyle programs. The network’s broadcasted programs include Absolute X, Alive + Well, Body Fuel, Bringing it Home, Drop In, Gadget Girlz, Killer Comebacks, My Green House, Positive Living, She’s Crafty, Smart Cookies, Style by Jury and The Right Fit.
Qubo is a digital television network for children primarily for the age group of five to eight. Qubo is available via cable, satellite and telco, and Qubo programming blocks currently air on ION Television. The Qubo’s programs consist of Animal Atlas, Animal Exploration with Jarod Miller, Artzooka, Babar, Dex Hamilton Alien Entomologist, Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, Jakers, Jane and the Dragon, The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog, Pearlie, Rescue Heroes, Taste Buds, Timeblazers, Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?, Willa’s Wild Life and The Zula Patrol.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ION Media Networks, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about ION Media Networks, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases ION Media Networks, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of ION Media Networks, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ION Media Networks, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of ION Media Networks, Inc.?
- How has ION Media Networks, Inc. performed financially from 2013?
- How does ION Media Networks, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ION Media Networks, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are ION Media Networks, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ION Media Networks, Inc.? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757