Report Name: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.– Business Description:
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in discovering and developing ribonucleic acid (RNA)-targeted therapeutics. The company developed an applicable drug discovery platform and using this platform, it developed a diverse and advanced pipeline of drugs. Its pipeline contains two near-term potentially transformative medicines for two different severe and rare diseases. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.
The company operates through two segments: Ionis Core and Akcea Therapeutics.
In the Ionis Core segment, the company is exploiting a novel drug discovery platform that it created to generate a pipeline of drugs for it and the company’s partners. The company’s Ionis Core segment generates revenue from a multifaceted partnering strategy. In FY2016, the Ionis Core segment reported revenues of $359.3 million, which accounted for 100% of the company’s total revenue.
The Akcea Therapeutics segment includes the consolidated operations of the company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. is focused on developing and commercializing volanesorsen and three other clinical-stage drugs for serious cardiometabolic diseases caused by lipid disorders, AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx, AKCEA- AKCEA-APOCIII-LRx and ANGPTL3-LRx. Each of these four drugs could potentially treat multiple patient populations. Ionis and Akcea are developing volanesorsen to treat two severe and rare, genetically defined diseases, FCS and familial partial lipodystrophy (FPL). Ionis formed Akcea to develop and commercialize drugs to treat patients with serious cardiometabolic diseases caused by lipid disorders. The Akcea Therapeutics segment did not generate any revenues for FY2016, FY2015 and FY2014.
The company has not reported any geographical breakdown of its revenues for FY2016, FY2015 and FY2014.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from 2013?
- How does Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757