Report Name: Ipsen S.A. Company Profile – Overview, History, SWOT Analysis, Products/Services, Facts, Financials, Key Executives, Competitors, Tech Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, IT Management, Recent Developments and Strategy Evaluation
Ipsen S.A. Report – Publisher: Research Cosmos
Price Scheme of the Report:
Single User License – USD 150
Team License – USD 175
Corporate License – USD 250
Ipsen S.A.– Business Description:
Ipsen S.A. is a specialty pharmaceutical group engaged in the development of products in targeted therapeutic areas and primary care. The group has its operations in Europe, North America and other parts of the world.
Ipsen’s products are categorized under two segments: Specialty Care and Primary Care. In addition, Ipsen derives revenues from drug-related activities.
In Specialty Care, Ipsen is focused on three key therapeutic areas, Oncology, Neurosciences and Rare diseases. Under Specialty Care the group continued execution on its key products including the important launches of Cabometyx and Onivyde. In FY2016, the Specialty Care segment reported revenues of EUR1,308 million, which accounted for 78.3% of the group’s total revenue.
In Primary Care area, the group offers gastroenterology, cognitive disorders and Rheumatology. The segment’s major products include Smecta, Forlax, Fortrans, Eziclen, Tanakan, Adenuric, and Adrovance. In FY2016, the Primary Care segment reported revenues of EUR363.1 million, which accounted for 21.7% of the group’s total revenue.
Ipsen is also engaged in the sale of active ingredients and raw materials.
The group’s (Research and Development) R&D activities are focused on two differentiated and innovative technological platforms, peptide, and toxins. Adjacently, it also undertook the development of molecules for the treatment of gastrointestinal and orphan cancers. It has R&D centers in Paris-Saclay, France; Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US; and Milton Park, Oxford, the UK.
Geographically, the group classifies its operations into four segments, namely Major Western European countries, Rest of Europe, North America, Rest of the World. In FY2016, Major Western European countries segment accounted for 36.1% of the group’s total revenues, followed by Rest of Europe with 22%; North America with 17.2%; and Rest of the World with 24.6%.
Scope of the Report:
About the Company: Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ipsen S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
Financials: Details about Ipsen S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
Products/Services: Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with the description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
Recent Developments: Showcases Ipsen S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
Strategic Evaluation: This section provides an overview of Ipsen S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
Technology Landscape: Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ipsen S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Ipsen S.A.?
- How has Ipsen S.A. performed financially from 2013?
- How does Ipsen S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ipsen S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Ipsen S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ipsen S.A.? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
For More Information, Get Sample of the report: Request Sample
Got Some Questions? Inquire Here: Inquire Before Buying
Get This Report: Purchase Now
For More Details, Contact Provider Directly:
+1 888 709 8757